Friday, March 28, 2008

Acer AL2216Wbd The monitor is at the Max Widescreen Review


The Acer AL2216Wbd large LCD Monitor is a twenty-two-inch widescreen monitor. I was watching this beauty earlier this summer in the range $ 500 more, and now we can find a little more than $ 300. If you are in the game, allowing you to monitor a large area of the game for all of your pleasures with limpid quality is the best that I saw. Are you as a digital photography? If so, it highlights the beauty of the photos, which shows you exactly how good or bad your digital photos really are. For general use, you will find large twenty-two-inch widescreen gives you more display with brilliant colors and clarity.


The screen!
The screen has a five-millisecond response time, brightness of 300 nits and a contrast ratio of 700:1. That gives it a high degree of clarity and colour with a maximum of 1680 x 1050 resolution.

I love how you can go through the left or right or up and down without seeing a change in the appearance of the screen as soon as you move your head a little. The quality of this LCD monitor to give you 160 degrees of movement from left to right without much loss in the way it looks and screen 170 degrees in the upper and down. This is a great improvement over older monitors that changed once you have spent a few inches in any direction.

Dot pitch is 0282 mm, which gives it the clarity, and a 24-bit (16.7 million) for colors, it displays beautiful colors.


Other Features!
The monitor that I use is black, which makes it stand out with its beauty. Orders of the monitor are at the base of the monitor, but I did not set any of them. Barely out of the box, I connected it to my computer with a cable DVI and it worked perfectly with Windows XP, none of the adjustments.

Connexions à l'ordinateur peut être mis en mode analogique ou numérique. There is a link to the standard VGA - 15-pin and a connection to the DVI-D - 24-pin digital connection. I did some tests with both cables to see if there is a difference in quality, and it proved to me that the connection DVI-D provide better clarity and colour.

The monitor comes with a limited 3-year warranty and is compatible Energy Star.


My thoughts!
I tried the game "ArchLord" to see how the monitor expects its graphics and performance. The graphics are great and perfectly played the game without any slowdown in the action. The monitor is connected to my ATI RADEON X700 PRO video card and works with an AMD Athlon 64-bit 3800 processor, with the processor and the video card, the monitor played the game without a hitch.

For the test of a movie, I decided, the "Lord of the Rings, Return of the King". Film plays like a dream, the bright colours with brilliant clarity throughout the film. Viewing films on the Acer AL2216Wbd is like having a mini home theater system through my computer.

The use of the Internet comes alive with the twenty-two inch screen. By using tools such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint "provides a great space to see more left to right with the large screen to normal. General use of the computer in this size of the screen allows you to the excitement for me to use the computer more, when I get to work and use my small screen regularly seventeen inches, it makes me feel as if I am lost with the Acer LCD monitor.

I have always loved photography and I like to take pictures with my digital camera, so I was happy to try some of the pictures I took. For viewing and editing digital photos, the monitor Acer is the perfect monitor. The pictures come alive with the colors that the LCD displays. If there is noise on your digital pictures, you will be able to see it much easier with this monitor. The clarity of a good digital photography is amazing on a large-format monitor like this.




Recommended:
Yes

Amount paid (U.S. $): 329
Operating system: Windows and Macintosh

0 komentar: